Friday, December 31, 2010

I gave up coffee for the New Year.

Since I gave up coffee I have turned my interest to Tea. Green tea mainly.

I have ordered my plants and they just arrived.
Of Coarse I hear the sounds of friends and family saying "nothing grows here like it does up north" Right? Well it is right some things don't grow in this area,,unless you give the plant what it wants. If you find out the requirements of the plant you can grow anything. Just give it what it wants.




So I spent the day mixing sand, compost, and potting soil to get just the right weight. I have my pots in the cart for now until I find the perfect spot that meets all of the requirement of the Tea plants.

When I find the perfect spot I will unload the cart and next year I will harvest my very own tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment