Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kitchen Mural

It all starts with a window. I am not sure at this point what is going into the window, but it is a start.I have a basic Idea of a window sill with fruit on it.

An out line and the start of jar and a candlestick. this is what I call blocking in areas.The Jar will be of southwest design to go with the rest of the kitchen.

The funny part of my painting style is that I paint backwards. All painting classes tell you that you paint the background first and then work your way forward. NOT ME!

I am not sure that I am all done. This is as far as I am going at this time. I have an idea of adding some drying herbs hanging on the sides or maybe some seeds on the window sill? I think I will add some trees and land in the background of the water but for now I am done.Who knows when Spirit will move me again? LOL

Just loving my life and all that is in it. "The sun shines and my heart sings and dances".

No comments:

Post a Comment