Sunday, May 12, 2013

What to do when the light goes out.

Light bulbs burn out it is a fact of life they are made that way so we have to replace them.
What can I do with the old burnt out bulbs? Ask friends and family to keep used up bulbs for you. I also went to the habitat for humanity store and found a whole box of bulbs for 5 bucks. they could not guarantee that they worked, LOL they don't know me there yet.
 Most of the bulbs can be sprayed with a primer grey and then paint over them. Dipped in wax or even use a pastry bag with paintable caulking.

 These balloons are done with the newer bulbs that came from the vanity in the bathroom, they have that swirl looking bulb inside.
 Some fun halloween ideas. the pumpkin design face painted on a white bulb looks like a ghost.
 Ahh and here is my favorite I like calling this little green faced gal my self portrait.
 Great turkey, foam works great for feet and hats.
 As the temps drop have some cool fun around the kitchen table with the kids or grand kids and paint some bulbs. Frosty is made from another vanity bulb.

No comments:

Post a Comment