Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lobster Trap

 
 
 
 
 
A friend of mine is helping with her Sons wedding. It will be at the beach and having a beach scene with shells, sand and surf. The happy couple wanted a lobster trap for the guest to drop cards in.
Online they are 90-125$ That is a large added cost to an already costly event. So I was asked to see if I could make one.
Going out into my shed that I call fabrication, where I store everything I find that I may use some day I have 24 ft of molding. The project took 48 ft of molding. so now I know when I see stray molding on the side of the road I will gather it up.

I can make these little gems and sell them online for half of the price with a declaimer, can not be used to catch Lobster or Crabs. This is for decoration only.

I had great fun doing this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment