Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beloved Jeans


Yes, we all have them our old trusty friends, the Jeans that have been around and around and around. I have lost weight and have had to give up much of my wardrobe and then this. A Pair of jeans that I kept around, cut off, sewn up and now some teeth broke in the zipper. Beach season is upon us and my beach bag will not hold my large towel, water shoes and all of the stuff I need So I pulled my trusty friend out of the trash and sewed the bottom of the leg and the zipper shut. Tied some fat shoe laces to the belt loops and off to the beach I go. the pocket make a great place to put my sun screen, comb, a change purse for the meter, ect ect. The belt loop can have clips added to them to hold keys or any other thing I need to take. I just love it and it will last a very long time. Cargo pants would be even better with the extra pockets. Beach anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment