Saturday, May 8, 2010

French doors in, Sliders out.



The old green house had that green fiberglass siding on it and when it was built that was what it was used for. Fastfoward 20 years and the trees have grown over top not much sun gets in and the green house has been turned into Em's junkster headquarters/workshop. The styles have changed and people are putting in french doors and getting rid of the sliding glass. I am gathering them up and replacing the old fiberglass with the glass doors. painting the glass and then frosting it. the light comes in and the up keep is just to hose them off once in a while. The inside view is much nicer and that is where I spend most of my time. OK Wilma, I am ready for the rest of the doors now. LOL

1 comment:

  1. This is not the best picture of the back of the green house LOL. I am painting and did not do this end yet. I put in the glass doors first, now I will paint the rest.

    ReplyDelete