Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hot Tuba dub dub.

I was given a hot tub. the tub itself was in great shape. the outer part of the tub needs some cleaning and some paint or something. The owner had put in a new motor but it didn't run. It was given to me to get it out of their yard, and I was happy for the addition to my backyard. I used an old sprinkler motor I had in the back yard for some 24 years. it is ugly but runs like a champ. OH YA, and don't believe that you have to have a "pool pump" and "pool fittings" after a long conversation
of "you can't do that" from the local pool guy. Out came the hack saw. I cut off the "pool" fittings and plumbed it like it was a sink or a sprinkler system. Wow it is great, the jets are kicking and the bubbles are flowing all I need is for someone to say "YOU can't do that". I will post pictures when the outside of the tub is painted/decorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment