Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Ministers Wife

This is the truth. The emergency calls always come in between 1 AM and 3 AM. When this happens my roll is "to drive the car". My bag is always packed and I am ready.
Now this is the Ministers Wife's bag.
Everything I need is in this bag and truth be know I love every min. of my time spent in the car or if I need to support a loved one or family member. You just never know what is going to happen. But the Ministers Wife has her bag and is ready for the call!
Now this is the view from my office. I know, what a great office. My seats are the Blessed Benches that we bought from the church when they decided to replace them with comfortable padded chairs. I still love the benches and find them very comfortable for me. I cut each of them into smaller benches that seat 3.
I have everything I need along with the gifts of Mother Nature all around me. Today I am making calls to the Department of Elder Affairs to help someone wade through the paperwork to move into assisted living. And with the hand of God to my right holding my bag how can I go wrong. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment