Monday, September 19, 2011

BOWLING ANYONE????

This is one of my favorite things to do. Here are some pictures of the finished works of art.Use them for Ideas to do your very own world. I love the Idea that lady bugs of this size are not limited to just red and black.

This one with the mosaic tile is a ton of fun. It is my own personal globe. You can do a realistic style globe or create a world of your own. Again SAND the ball first and plug the holes with caulk. I leave the thumb hole open sometimes to insert a pole it I want the ball off of the ground.



You can get the little flat glass marbles at the dollar tree and not have to spend alot of money. I use E-6000 glue found at your local craft store and I believe super Walmart is now stocking it. Lightly sand the ball first to get the wax and oil off of them. The glue will bring back the shine and I use the color of the ball to shine through.


My busy little bee will be put on a garden stake with leaves. This one is all mine and has found a home in my veggie patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment