Friday, February 1, 2013

 I was given these cement edging they were not in the best of shape, old and worn. This is not an original idea I saw it done online. I made a template out of cardboard and sprayed the feet placement on the stones. Then painted the rest by hand. I didn't want them to all look the same.
 The ones standing up are finished and the others are in different stages of painting.All together I have enough for a 20' walkway in my front yard.
Here are the finished elephants just waiting to hold back the shells in the planters. I will hit them with a spray clearcoat to help preserve them. This was an easy project and loads of fun. My outside workshop is beautiful. under the trees with filtered light and cool breezes a bottle for my stick incents keeps the bugs away and the song birds give my heart a lift. LIFE IS GOOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment