Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oh no! I got paint on my shorts.


So you got paint on your clothing? Ya well it happens to me all of the time. I don't always change into my "play" clothes when the creative spirit grabs me, then it happens I brush up against wet paint or drip it on me.
Just go get some fabric paint. it is cheap and once you buy a few of your favorite colors they will last for a very long time. I also have a marker that can add some fine details.

Dubbed the EMSTER by my family, I embrace the name and put it in lights on the back of my favorite painting shirt. This one came from a thrift store when I was painting at church. OH yess a childhood dream. Painting a mural in my church clothes. I could hear my Gram in the back of my mind "don't you get paint on your good clothes" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment