Sunday, September 26, 2010

Paint, What did you say???


You will hear all sorts of advice about paint from the "experts" at the paint store or local mart. But how much do they really know?????
One "Expert" told me " you can't use Outside paint inside because it peels". WHY??? " it is designed to peel. WHY???
You can't mix different paints together. WHY??? Another "Expert" says it just won't work.
Well, the best paint I have on the property is a mixture. It is awesome. It sticks to everything and weathers great. I have painted the fiberglass green/house, then I painted the aluminum shed and the paint never peels, chips or fades.
What kind of great paint is this? It is a 5 gal bucket, with what ever paint was in the shed in it. Yes it is a mixture of white inside and outside paints along with some Kills and 2 gallons of red barn oil stain. Oh I know what you are thinking oil and latex will not mix. LOL Mixed in are some browns as well. I like the color and so does Allison she says it looks soft and it does. The smell is not so good so I wouldn't use it inside but I would paint anything outside and have. So, Have fun and break some rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment