Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Web


Like this magnificent web, we creat our lives. Some more simple than others. while others are fulled with caos. We often hear about writers block well, I beleive all creative beings go through blocks from time to time. For me it seems to happen when a big creative job is at hand. Like my kitchen mural, that is in some sort of limbo. So for me the answer comes from going into an organizational mode which has brought on major changes in my workshop area and I am very happy with the changes. You will be seeing them soon. I promise.

So while the cleaning and BIG painting jobs are underway. I am posting what some of the other creative beings in my yard have been doing. I hope you can see that this is not just a normal spider web. Not at all. This creative lady has made a double decker. It is truely amazing how the wind whips this web around without a strand breaking. Now that is creative.

2 comments: